2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent together with the pages of an Internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored therein may be sent to our or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to enable functionality and interactivity on our website. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you is stored by means of web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, or your items will remain in your shopping cart, for example, until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing- / Tracking-Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or another form of local storage used to create user profiles, to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to view your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected and deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether special cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set up your Internet browser so that you are notified every time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be repositioned when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
Britta de Clercq
Frühförder- I Therapiezentrum de Clercq GmbH
Phone number: 040-73089484